Pease Park Conservancy celebrates the diverse ecology and history that make Austin’s first public park valuable and unique. The Conservancy works to restore, enhance and maintain this 84-acre public green space for the sustainable use and enjoyment of all.
Pease Park Conservancy welcomes St. Edwards for day two of planting wildflowers!
We will be mulching the planter that we seeded with wildflowers the day before. Mulch will help lock moisture in the soil and protect the wildflower seeds from birds.
- Register here for the SERVE Project.
- Register with PPC by 10.20 | https://givepul.se/6u2dlc
- Make your plan for transportation and parking. People in the same household can ride together.
- Meet your SERVE Team Lead at the park at 12:15 PM.
A Green Badge, mask & physical distancing are required.
- Have you been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19? See the CDC’s risk assessment guidance.
- Do you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19? Symptoms can include a cough or shortness of breath or at least two of the following: Fever, Chills, Repeated shaking with chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell. See the CDC’s symptom information.