This has ended. Click Here to see more upcoming events from S.E.R.V.E. 1 Day!
|Registration Closes||Nov 20, 2013 12:00am or when space runs out.|
Volunteers will be
• Sorting food collected on campus
• Filling family boxes with sorted food
• Making a list of what is still needed to complete family boxes
• Going to HEB to buy what’s on the list (Medina will pay)
• Filling family boxes with what was bought at HEB
• Breaking down food donation boxes and take to St. Joseph Hall
• Possibly moving boxes
**Check-in will begin at 7:30am and we will be beginning the project promptly at 8am. Please plan to arrive no later than 7:45am on the day of the project.
Looking to learn more about St. Edward's Campus Ministry? Please visit their website:
|Causes||Homeless & Housing Food Insecurity, Hunger|
17 Positions Filled | 12 Impacts | 75 Hours