Student Involvement facilitates student engagement through experiential learning opportunities that challenge and inspire students to make a difference in their world by:
- instilling a sense of pride and life-long connectedness to St. Edward’s University
- fostering a practical awareness of self that leads to skill and personal leadership development
- challenging students to accept, value, and advocate for a diverse and inclusive community
- supporting students in the discovery of their passions and formation of their gifts
- furthering the understanding and application of Holy Cross, Catholic values.